Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 am

Rose had brougth a cold wet cloth towards John his head, Softly caressing his forehead. Eris had lifted the sleep curse, He would wake up any moment. Rose let one hand softly on her stomach. Sighing. Should she tell him? About Kida..Everything happened in a flash. She doesn't even look like her, Or her father. It is like Hades created this..this demon, out of a small innocent child.

Rose looked back at John, What would he say when he would get to know about it? Would he be angry? She know she would..Rose softly bend down to kiss his forehead. All this time, It just made her forget who she was herself. When looking into the mirror she did not even regonize the girl that stood before her. It was as if she had lost herself, In the quest to stay 'happy' well.. What she thought was being happy. Atleast John was still here, And if he knew..Would maybe make the guilt that was on her shoulders fade away.

Rose let her hand softly go over John's forehead. Simply looking at how peaceful his sleep was. For now.. Rose looked outside, The world seemed dark and cold. Inside was not much different though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 am

John's eyes flashed open when he felt the cold brush against his forehead. It was instantaneous. All his past memories flashed before his very eyes, everything. He remembered everything from his past. For once, everything was chronological, everything was clear and he knew who he truly was. It was relieving, and that was the dominant emotion currently filling him.

After he ordered his thoughts and managed to come to terms with the images he had seen, he took in his surroundings more carefully. The first thing he saw, was Briar Rose's face, which made him try to smile but he still felt rather weak, so it became more of a pained grimace. The last thing he remembered, was blissful sex, or at least - it had been blissful at the time. The more experienced John, knew of life and loss, and was more understanding of love and emotion. Rose had been that John's first love, but Odette was this John's first love, and he would handle things differently to before. He was conflicted, he had two loves and two lives which were in-congruent when placed alongside one another. They didn't make sense. He still loved Rose, but he also loved Odette. He had assumed that she had left him for some guy, and now he was caught in a love triangle with Rose and Tulio. But, he had won it right? Rose and he were together now, right? Perhaps. Yet, John knew now her heart wasn't fully in the relationship.

John attempted to use his powers of strength to help aid his recovery and allow him to sit up, but as he tried, he realised he felt weak and could barely lift himself. He panicked slightly, his powers had been taken and he felt voulnerable. Breathing deep breaths, he tried to become calm.

"What happened?" John forced himself to whisper as he used every ounce of his strength to sit up with a groan. He had been with Rose, and now was here. He wanted to know why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris
Admin

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 am

Rose noticed the weak grimace in his face. Ignoring it as she gave him a hug, ''Bad things, But it'll be okay..I promise.'' She whispered. As she stood up. Sighing she laid the cloth back. Brushing through her hair. She didn't like talking about it. Right now she wanted peace, But the peace was over. Now Eris her sleep curse has worn off..Soon everyone would wake up, And Hades would be more than happy to mess with everybody..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.forumotions.net
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 am

"Rose," John gently embraced the hug, but pushed her back slightly, his hands held steady on her shoulders. He scanned her face evenly, she looked worried about something. "Talk to me," He smiled, even though it hurt his muscles to do even that small action. "You don't have to treat me like a child, I can protect myself," John chortled with a short, gruff laugh. He maintained a look of warmth, hoping to provide her with the strength to tell him the truth of what happened.

Rose stood up, and John watched her carefully, not letting her out of his sight. He wondered what had made her so worried and frustrated. He pressed his hands down on the bed and tried to force himself up from it, but ended up pulling a muscle in his arm. He let out a small noise of pain and his eyebrows furrowed. He had been so used to having super strength, it seemed he couldn't even lift himself properly.

"Rose," John called her name once more, hoping it would initiate her to look at him, to tell him what she was thinking, what she was feeling. Perhaps he could help. Despite regaining his memories of Odette, he still loved her more than anyone and wanted to help her anyway he could. He also didn't want to be left out of the loop, he had already lost his powers, he needed to at least understand their present situation. She was keeping things from him, and he didn't like being so in the dark. Especially when it affected both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 am

Rose sighed, She turned around. As she walked towards him. ''Well..You're..A father..'' Rose took his hand in hers. Trying not to look into his eyes. ''But it's a little bit more complicated..'' Rubbing her forehead in a not so lady like matter. For as she was tired of all this, The future did not seem all the bright. Her days had turned grey, She did not even dare to take a look at the damage that was done to the poor island.

Her favorite places might as well not even exists anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

"A father?" John's eyes widened, his brain whizzed and he could barely look in a straight line. Somehow, his human physical strength somehow returned and he stood quickly, taking a few large strides over to Rose. He held her close and wrapped her in his arms. It was the best news he could ever receive. Ever since he had lost his own family, he had dreamed of having another. Him, Rose and their child, were now family. He would stick by them both, no matter who would try come between them, he would be a good father, and Rose would make a wonderful and strong mother.

"Is the child a boy or a girl?" John placed his hand against Rose's womb, gently stroking it with his fingers.

"Whatever the problem is, we'll get through it," John nodded with a broad smile. "Together." He kissed her lovingly on both cheeks. Yet her face still seemed worried, disturbed and he frowned. Something must be seriously wrong.

"What is it honey?" John brushed the hair away from her face behind her ear. "I'm here." He could barely contain the glow on his face, despite his concern for his mate. He wasn't sure what to call her, she was the mother of his child, his lover, but they weren't married. He still believed they were soulmates, lifemates, and now parents. He would be strong for the sake of them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

Rose widen her eyes at his reaction. He was so happy. Rose couldn't help a small happiness inside of her. Just the look in his eyes, He was happy. Which would make her happy. Though her own expression slightly changed when his hand had found it's way towards her stomach area. She quickly took hold of the hand trying to move it away. ''Girl..I-It's a girl.''
She found a way to speak. As she looked him into the eyes.

Why did he always know how to read her. Rose closed her eyes trying to figure out a way to say it smoothly. Without harming the person right in front of her. How could she have been so stupid..Rose softly shook her head. ''It is about the child..She..Is not ..'' What would be the best idea, TO say this. Rose took a deep breath.

''I gave up the child, Because I was afraid..But Hades got hold of it and now..She..'' Rose shook her head, She closed her eyes. She did not know how to continue it hurted, It was not an easy task to tell. It felt like the rocks on her shoulders became heavier and heavier as she desperately tried to figure out a way to tell. It was to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 am

"My girls," John grinned. Most fathers wanted a boy, but he was perfectly content with his baby girl. In fact, he was ecstatic. He couldn't help it, he hugged Rose again, bring her close. All three of them together, or so he believed. He would fight for his family whatever it takes. Maybe Eris would give them a nice little log cabin in the woods or something... All of a sudden, it was as if Tulio didn't matter any longer. Surely he couldn't compete in Rose's heart with her family? Everything seemed perfect.

John placed his hand on hers as Rose struggled to speak. "It's okay," he whispered words of encouragement as she tried to explain. The more words she spoke, the more his face fell. His skin turned an almost grey colour and he had to sit down on the bed, keeping tight hold of Rose's hand. He gripped it hard when she said what she had done, trying to keep his calm. It wasn't her fault... It wasn't her fault John... He tried to breathe.

"What did Hades do?" John choked and closed his eyes shut, he couldn't bare the heavy sensation building in his chest. He knew he wouldn't take out his anger on Rose, he was too level-headed for that. Yet, he was hurting and wondered how she could give up their child. He was angry, frustration bubbling under the surface, but he wouldn't let it blow. He needed Rose to explain to him first.

Moments ago, he had a family, now, he wasn't even sure he had Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Rose just felt so bad as he seemed to be awfully happy. She couldn't give him a family.. Atleast not a normal one. It felt as if she was bound to never have a family. Rose held her hand against her stomach. It was as if everything she did, she desperatly tried to be perfect. But she only ended up hurting another.

When rose saw John sit back down she quickly went to hug him. Hugging him tightly. "He.. Gave her a life.. But a selfdestructing one.." It felt like as if everything that seemed right for her only hurted the ones she cared for. Rose softly kissed John's cheek. "She.. Destroyed the island. .she's alone, and has nobody.." Rose looked him in the eyes. Softly caressing his cheek with her thumb.

He was angry at her, she knew he was not happy with her. Who wouldn't be? And she couldn't hide her story now.. He was suppose to know.. Afterall it was their daughter. Tulio was dead.. And maybe it was time to stop thinking about the past. Instead of recollecting the bad memories she could store the good ones. Maybe than her world would be back to color. And maybe she could have that family with john.. But she decided that she was afraid back than. And instead of thinking about somebody else it was herself who she was concerned of. She felt selfish.. Rose sighed leaning her head against John's "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:39 pm

John listened carefully, to every intoxicating word that Rose said. A volcano bubbled inside of him, waiting to burst as he contemplated how Rose could want to murder their baby, until the fact his daughter was alone made him snap out from his anger. She may be delusional, she may have destructive powers, but if anyone could get through to her, it was her parents. Surely, there must be some way for them to get her back and have that family he so dreamed of. Even if they were torn apart, he would defend them, and try to hold them together and he would love them until the very end.

"Rose," John looked up at her with sad eyes, but yet, he held a glimmer of hope. He had to try and bring their daughter back to them. "She's alive," He breathed, it had filled him with relief when she had told him. His baby wasn't dead. That was something. "Whatever Hades has done to her, whatever power he has given to her - the only people with a chance to bring her back..." His words trailed off as he embraced her whilst she hugged him, kissing her lips softly and tenderly.

"Are us."

Suddenly, the anger in his heart subsided with concern for his daughter. She was alone and he wouldn't have it. Whatever it took, he would find her, and bring her home. He would do the exact same for Rose if the situations were reversed. He didn't give up on people easily, let alone his family.

John knew what it would take for him to forgive Rose completely, and that was repentance, the only way she could truly show she was sorry was if she tried to help him to retrieve their baby girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:07 am

Rose smiled softly. Yes she was alive..But ..The child..probably did not want to see her. Rose sighed she looked down. He seemed to see everything so colorful and happy. As if he was trying to hide the grey in the world. Rose hugged him again.
She sighed deeply. ''I suppose you are right..'' Rose did not completely know what happened to the girl.

She knew Hades had turned her, Into something cold. She hadn't had time to see what Hades had made of her daughter. Rose got out of the hug. ''But... We cannot go anywhere..Hades has the island in his control..'' Rose swallowed. She was scared. She was worried, Sad. Shaking her head as she stood up, Walking towards the window. She brought both her hands towards her face, As if trying to hide. She just wished she could find a way to over throw Hades. But not even Eris could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

John nodded and smiled as Rose seemed to be coming around to the idea, the smile fell less naturally than usual around his thin lips, but one materialised nonetheless. He held Rose's hand tight in his.

"Do you trust me?" John looked at her evenly. "Do you love me as more than simply, a close friend?" He asked in a fractionally higher pitch. He needed to know the answers to both of those vital questions. If she didn't trust him, then he couldn't trust her, and their relationship and parenting wouldn't work. If she didn't love him, the same things apply. They couldn't be together fully unless she answered yes to both. Trust and love were important to him, especially when their lives could be on the line.

"We need to make a deal with Hades," John concluded once he heard he had taken over Pandora. It was the only way for them both to have freedom to roam the island and locate Kida. "We need him to guarantee our safety, and allow us to roam Pandora freely, in exchange for our protection of his weapon, our daughter."

It seemed simple enough, but he was uncertain if the great god of the underworld would listen to any man. Besides, it so seemed Kida could protect herself - though, she couldn't control her powers fully. She was temperamental, and needed her parents guidance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 am

Rose sighed. She closed her eyes. ''I trust you..'' Swallowing at the next question, For gods sake they had shared the bed..If he were just a friend..She wouldn't do such a thing with just a friend.. ''Ofcourse I...Love you..'' She looked down. ''I wouldn't..Have shared this with you..If you were just a friend..?'' She turned around. Looking at him, With what seemed hurt.

Rose widen here eyes when he said they should make a deal with Hades. ''No! We're not going to make a deal with him.'' She said as somewhat panicing. ''You don't know what he's like..He's dangerous, You do not want to follow him in his path.'' Her voice was shaking. What was he thinking? She quickly turned around. Wrapping her arms around herself.

This demon was not to be dealt with. Not even Eris trusted him. It was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 am

John looked up, and smiled. "I had to be sure... Sometimes, it feels, as if your heart isn't in it." His eyes became slightly saddened as he watched her reaction carefully. "But it was the best night of my life," He chuckled and placed his arm gently around her shoulders.

When Rose denied his idea of a deal, he frowned deeply until hearing out her reasons. A part of him had the niggling feeling she was kicking up so hard against the idea because she still didn't want a child with him... Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind and wipe the thought away.

"He's going to be dangerous whether we confront him with a deal or not," John frowned. He wanted to see his daughter, he needed her. He wanted to be with her. The idea of her being alone tugged at his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Rose smiled softly as he said that their night together was the best night of his life. She hugged him softly. Laying her head on his chest. ''John...'' She sighed softly. ''You're all I have left..I need you, More than anything. If something happens to you..'' Rose shook her head.

It was true, He was all that was left, Tulio..was gone. Her daughter was gone..Eris..She didn't know if she could still find shelter with Eris. And..She had shared something special with John..She wouldn't just let him go..''My excuses..that you are not able to feel my heart in this..'' Rose let go off him.

''I was just scared, And I still am.'' She looked him straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 am

"You are all I have too Rose," John nodded, agreeing with her words as he pulled her close. "But we will get our daughter back, and then we can be a family." He forced himself to smile, he must be strong. He knew she was scared, and that is what had driven her to give up their child, he needed to show her, she had no reason to fear anything. He would protect her and stand by her.

"Nothing is going to happen to me," John shook his head and pressed a kiss into the depth of her neck. "I promise." He leaned upward slightly and whispered the latter into her ear.

"It's just, if Tuilo were still here..." John avoided her gaze and drew back slightly. "Would you still be feeling as passionately for me as you do now?" He sighed, the idea was pressing hard upon him and it was the only thing stopping him from giving up himself to her completely.

"I love you Rose, you have nothing to fear with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Rose listened to his words. Why was he always so hopeful? Maybe that was what she needed.. Some hopeful thoughts. Rose looked at John when he kissed her neck. When she heard him talk about Tulio she stepped back. She wished that he hadn't said that. Inside she would always love Tulio, but he wasn't here anymore.. If she stayed in the past that would make her life difficult and filled with sadness.

If Tulio was still here.. Her lower lip began to shiver. Rose walked away from John. Looking out of the window. "I..I cannot give you an answer to that. And I wish you do not speak about him again." Wrapping her arms around herself. She bit her lip.

Feeling insulted that he dared to speak about that. Tulio was gone.. And John knew the hurt which she was going through, he shouldn't have asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 am

John steadily kept his eyes on Rose as she walked away, he thought as much. She needed time to grieve, as he did for her actions concerning their daughter. His baby was dead, and now a new version of her walked pandora, he only hoped it wasn't too late to make a difference, and bring her home. But, what home would he be bringing her back to if himself and her mother couldn't even get along?

He sighed, perhaps he should leave her alone for a moment, to clear her head and calm down. He would always be here for her, and she knew that, but Tulio was still invading on their relationship. He was dead, but he still held a larger place in Rose's heart than John could ever fill.

John had no words, so he simply stood up and walked towards the exit, not knowing exactly which direction he would be heading in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Rose turned around when he said nothing. Seeing him walk away felt insulting. She moved towards him taking holf od his wrists. ''Please do not insult me with walking away.'' Her voice sounded rather stern. But with a hint of softness.

She didn't want to be the lost girl again, Maybe she was lost..But ..she couldn't keep pleasing other people. She couldn't keep saying things that pleased John. Even if she wanted him happy, Happy with her. Happy with what she did. She couldn't if it didn't feel right. She felt judged. If he kept bringing up Tulio, How was she ever suppose to get over this...It seemed that hard work didn't help. What was she suppose to do, To make him truly happy?

Rose sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 am

John stopped as he felt Rose's soft hand clench around his wrist, he turned slowly and took hold of the back of her head, holding her into him in a soft embrace. He let his lips brush against the top of her head as he lifted her chin.

"I only wish for your happiness," John whispered truthfully. "But, I value honesty in a relationship aswell, I want to know every thought which passes through your mind dear Rose." His hand lingered across the side of her face as he drew in a sharp breath. "I always feel like there is something holding you back from giving your heart to me fully." It was how he felt, he wouldn't mention Tulio's name again but he was fairly sure he was the reason - even after their night together, and conceiving a child.

John needed mutual trust in a relationship, the fact she had told him about Kida as soon as she could meant something, even if she should have discussed it with him as soon as she found out. Instead of coming to him so they could discuss it, she made a brash decision which would now live with them forever. John wondered if he could ever be truly happy without his baby, and without Rose's heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 am

Rose sighed. She looked down. ''Will you stop talking about it? I feel very insulted that you do not trust me. He's..Gone..Can't you accept that..?'' Her voice sounded tired. ''Ofcourse he will have his place in my heart, But even I cannot keep holding onto something..that is gone..'' She bit her lower lip. As she tok his hand off her cheek. Softly placing a kiss on it.

She remembered that she had nightmares...That..Tulio was alive..Terrible nightmares. Of Hades murdering him infront of her. Or...Tulio murdering John..This is how much you loved me?! The second that I am not here you betray me! Than John would wake her up. Rose stepped forward. To hold him close. ''Do not bring up the past..I wish you wouldn't..'' She lifted her head up to kiss his cheek. Tulio was gone. And John was here. He did not have anything to worry about but yet somehow he was afraid. Though she could somehow understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 am

"I can my sweet, when you do," John frowned, he hadn't mentioned Tulio's name this time, yet she had jumped to the conclusion that it was once more about him, which only proved his point further. "I understand he is still in your heart and will always be there, but until I hold a larger place than he, we will be stuck in this, this inbetween. He may be... gone, but he can still hold a greater place than I." John wasn't speaking as a jealous man, but as a man of reason. His words were hinged on the truth. If she could not love him more than he, there relationship would never work - whether Tulio was alive or not.

"Either way, it is something you must figure out for yourself and it will not help you if I keep mentioning it," John sighed as he realised he had wronged her by doing so. "Perhaps we should talk about a lighter subject," He nodded, deciding that may somewhat be better. Yet, there was nothing positive to discuss. They couldn't leave, they couldn't wander the island as it was destroyed, Hades was controlling their every move, their baby had been corrupted and their relationship was being pulled to it's limit. He heaved a heavy sigh. Maybe he was just never meant to be happy on this forsaken island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 am

Rose got slightly annoyed by him. He kept talking about it. She sighed. Letting her hand caress his cheek. She moved towards his lip.s Letting their lips meat. Ever so shortly. Pulling away. ''Do not..question me.'' She said softly. Taking his hand she sat down on the bed. ''I am tired John..Let the past be a memory but nothing more..'' She moved one hand on his cheek carassing it. She moved her lips to kiss his cheek.

Laying her head on his chest. ''It makes me tired..To..'' She sighed deeply.

Back to top Go down
John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

John frowned slightly at the short duration of the kiss, wanting something more, but soon dismissed it. His lustful desires for her played no part in their current conversation, they were inappropriate. Now was a time for relaxation and to mourn for their suffering.

"I understand," John nodded and allowed his back to fall against the mattress, holding Rose steady in his arms and stroking her fair hair softly. He would leave the matter to rest for now, after all, she did seem to genuinely mean what she said. Perhaps she was ready to move on and fall into a new life with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Rose sighed. Glad he stopped talking about it. Yes Tulio still had his place in her heart. But if John wouldn't talk about him. She would be able to move on fast enough. Even if it was a bother to John. But what was she supose to do. She couldn't pretend that she had moved on. Rose bit her lower lip. She had already given him allot. And yet he didn't seem to believe her. It hurted that he didn't. Rose bit her lip harder.

She wasn't even sure if she would be a good mother for Kida.. She couldn't. How was she supose to? Her lower lip started shivering. Rose burried her face into John's chest. Maybe if she would close her eyes she would wake up from this nightmare. She had everything, but..yet ..she had nothing at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)   

Back to top Go down

Tell me these words are a lie (Tag:John)
Page 1 of 1