Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ping

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

The girl handed her the bunny, but what really hit her was what she said: 'be nice'. The girl had no idea what she needed the bunny for... She frowned looking again at her, the swallowed and tried to explain.
"Kida... this bunny is... is already dead. I need his meat, t-to eat, to stay alive. I can't be nice to him... not if I have to eat it. B-but if I won't eat it, I'll die as well... I'll... become as this rabbit. It's yours, so i-it's up to you, but if you give it to me I won't be able to give it back." she talked to her like she was talking to a child, though she had never been much around kids and she wasn't good with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 am

Kida tilted her head. Dead? She didn't quite understand what it meant. She knew uncle Hades dealt with dead, but was oblivious what it truly meant.But if it meant that Ping would stay with her she was more than happy to help.
"Go ahead, he is all yours." She didn't really mind if she didn't get the bunny back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ping

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 am

She stared unsure at the girl: had she got what she was saying? She wasn't sure, but her answer was enough: she needed the rabbit. She looked at it and frowned. She couldn't however eat it like that...
"I have to take some wood." She headed toward the main entrance, hoping that, even with all that ice and snow, she could find some, but then she stopped and turned toward the girl, unsure "Would you... would you like to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 am

Kida jumped up, following Ping. "Yes!! What are we going to do? Where are we going?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   

Back to top Go down

Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2