Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 am

Jane blinked. John? Who was...? Then she screamed in excitement and jumped on him hugging him. "You're back! I-I saw you dying...", tears fell down her cheeks. "...that jaguar and I thought you were gone and...", her voice broke. "Don't scare me again like this!", she tightened the grip around him, crying sobbing. He was the only true friend she had at that time and losing him broke her heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 21

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Before Odette could even reply, she disappeared right in front of Megara's eyes, making her gasp. One of Eris' tricks.. She straightened her cloak and turned towards Jane who was sitting on the ground playing a game with a girl Meg had never seen before. Suddenly, Jane pointed at Meg. Meg just smiled in return, wondering what she could be talking about. The girl then nodded and started laughing. Meg's smile faded a bit and she sat down on a large chair behind her. She nervously rubbed her fingers together wondering what Eris could possibly do next.

She payed close attention to Jane and the girl. The mysterious girl had a piercing white hair with a slight cold glow to it. As if someone might become chilly just after looking at her. Suddenly, John Smith woke up and seemed to recognize the girl for he embraced her. Meg tilted her head. Wasn't he in love with Rose? Meg surely had missed a lot while she was away. Then she watched Jane hug John emotionally, her eyes filling with tears.

At that, Megara decided to get up and talk to the group of people all sitting on the ground together. She walked up to Jane and put her hand on Jane's shoulder. "Jane," she said, nodding at her then turning to John to do the same. "John." Megara curiously eyed the new girl. "And who are you?" she asked, kneeling down beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:51 pm

She felt a tad jealous when Jane hugged John, but Jane had promised to care for her most, and caring for her daddy wasn't too bad.
Kida looked up when the purple woman came to them, and asked her name. "I'm Kida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 am

"I'm sorry Jane dear!" John couldn't help but let out a gruff laugh, he was happy to recognise her once more, and she loved and cared for his daughter, he knew he could trust her to help him protect her. She was so innocent, and their united front might be able to keep her safe. Deep down, though he wouldn't admit it, he couldn't trust Rose with Kida, he couldn't trust her, and besides, Kida didn't want to see her. John sighed. Such difficulty. When Jane embraced him, he smiled and hugged her close, it felt good to have a friend, someone he could rely on other than Rose.

"This is my daughter." John responded rather quickly when the woman approached, he placed his arm defensively around Kida's shoulders. It took him a while to recognise her as Meg, but still, he knew people blamed his little girl for the destruction of the island, and his defensive fatherly instincts were kicking in. He would let no harm come to his child, over his dead body. He could tell he was becoming rather tetchy, as a dad was with a newborn. People would surely understand... Or so he hoped. Sighing, he forced a smile, his arm still remaining around Kida's side. "Hello Meg."

It was then, John decided to glance around the room for Rose, and surprisingly, he found her, right in front of him. It took him a moment to understand what was going on, before he realised it was a live task, being played in a magical ball. Rose, oh dear, he hoped she was okay. His heart tugged from him, hoping Kida wouldn't notice where his gaze lay. He watched every moment closely, and as Tulio revealed himself, he couldn't help but let out a gasp of surprise. No... No! He clutched with his free hand at his heart, which was pounding erratically in his chest. He tried to breathe, not wanting to startle his daughter. He held her closer, and gripped Jane's hand. The scene played out before him; Rose admitted her love for Tulio, and John looked away, hurt bright in his eyes. She always would, he knew that. She killed their baby because she still had feelings for him, and he had been dead then. Now, he was alive... What would she be willing to do to get him back? He dreaded to think. One thing he knew was that he had no chance with her. He never had when Tulio was living. His brain throbbed and heart ached, as he forced himself to look away, tears stinging in his eyes.

No. John didn't want anyone to see him so weak, he had to be strong... He, he- he had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 am

Jane pulled out of the hug, smiling at Meg. "Hey deary. How are you?", softly she squeezed Meg's hand. Then, when she saw John being protective like she was before, Jane had to giggle. "More or less the same.", she mumbled quietly. Then a reaction in John's face made her turn around. What she saw felt... weird. Jane looked carefully from John to the live task and back. What happened? A love triangle? Jane shook her head.

It seemed like this was her fault. Shouldn't she have rescued Tulio that day? But... He was a friend of hers as well. And she couldn't just let someone throw away his life because of nothing. Well, a broken heart was not just nothing. Jane sighed. What they had done after the rescue, was a fault. But not the rescue itself, or not? "Should I have let him die?", she asked John quietly and sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 am

"No," John choked out, and shook his head. "There has been enough death." His eyes glanced at Kida before back at Jane. Too much pain, hurt, and grief. If everyone was loving, honest and protective, everything would've been alright. But, in Pandora, there were always games to be played, tasks to complete, and all of them played with people. Not in the way Kida liked, but, in a menacing way. A way that toyed with the emotions of the players, and his emotions were in a knot.

"That is your mother Kiki," John pointed at the image, she should know. She should know he too wasn't happy with her mummy, that he would protect his daughter, unlike, Rose had before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

Leeftijd : 21

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 am

"Your daughter?" Megara asked confused. "Well now, she is quite the beautiful one and all grown up as well.." Meg kindly rubbed Kida's shoulder and smiled. "I'm Megara, very good friends with Jane and your father!" Meg tried to think about how Kida could be John's daughter.. Maybe it was his daughter before the island? But she's too old.. She's probably close to my age! But Megara just kept smiling hoping not to frighten the girl.

Suddenly, John pointed out Rose informing Kida that was her mother. Megara shook her head a bit. This had to be a trick of Eris.. She realized she thought that often. But who could blame her? Eris played tricks often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

Aantal berichten : 89

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 am

"Who is Kiki?" She asked before looking to the direction her father was pointing to. Not really wanting to see her mother, but was curious none the less. She took her fill of the image and then looked away.
She smiled up at Megara, who seemed surprisingly nice too. Had she been wrong all this time? That the only mean people here were her mother and the big ugly man with a sharp stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 am

Jane looked at John, waiting till he finished showing his daughter Rose. "Why are you sad then?", she asked softly. "I couldn't let him die, he's a friend of mine. When he wanted to commit suicide that day... I was shocked. We probably had our problems cause of the persons we love, but still.", Jane still felt a deep sadness in her. She looked at the view. She hadn't deserved someone like Tulio. He was so kindhearted.

But when it came to Tulio, Shan Yu hadn't deserved her either. Jane sighed. She layed her head on Kida's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Really dear, you should get your childhood back. Nothing against being an adult... but love is too difficult sometimes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Rose awoken once again. It felt as if someone had knocked the air out of her lungs and brought her here. She awaken in shock gasping for air. Looking around. Back again..In the altar..with the people..maybe she had fallen asleep. She sighed. Maybe ti was all just a dream and Tulio was still dead. Rose quickly looked around. Bad idea..Her head was spinning. Her eyes caught a sigh of a group of people. Narrowing her eyes. Who were they? She didn't know. If only those masks were gone..Rose stood up. Slowly walking towards the group. She didn't know what to say. But her ears caught something, Getting a childhood back? That voice...she knew that voice..Rose stepped forward. A man with blond hair. ..

Was it John? Or just someone else..''Hey,'' She tried. Normally she would give away a smile but the mask was hiding it. Rose sank down on her knees. Her eyes scanning the poeple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 23

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am

When Hades woke up back at the altar he raised quickly on his feet. He looked around seeing the flower he wanted to crush. Waiting for a minute he quietly listened to the soft music. To the voices that were filling the room. A soft smile fill his face. The room was pretty. Maybe he should become a party planner. He let out a laugh because of his silly thoughts. He started walking to rose, enjoying the way everything was going.

“Are you Rose? Or maybe one of you, people?” Hades stood next to Jane looking at Rose. “I have been ordered to bring you somewhere.” He looked everyone in the eyes. He paused when he looked at Kida. Sweet innocent Kida. “I don’t want to make the lady angry.” Now he turned his attention to his shoes. “Now.” His shoes started walking, and his body had no choice but to follow. When he was far enough from the group he waited for Rose to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:14 am

Rose raised her eyebrow at the figure. Without any further explanation he wanted her to follow him..? She sighed. Fine..Rose walked after him. When he seemed he had stopped she raised her eyebrow. ''It is not the usual greeting towards a woman. But you've gotten my attention. So here's my question. What do you want from me? Because it seems like you do want something.

Rose crossed her arms. She was in no such mood to be called upon by some stranger. But deep down she couldn't hide the slight fear, Because she didn't know who he was. She didn't know what he wanted. Nor why he asked for her..It was just a spiral of confusion once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 am

When Rose began to scolded at him he was quiet. Big mouth was still there. The way she was standing was telling she was annoyed even though he hadn’t done anything big yet. Woman always so fast playing with fire. She didn’t know who he was but she still spoke to him like he was a idiot for interrupting her. It is normal but you would think that the doll would think twice since everyone was wearing masks.

He let out a small laugh. “And are you enjoying the party?” Hades leaned against a pillar. “I throw awesome parties down the ground but up…” He waved at the whole happening. “Never for living humans anyway.” He relaxed waiting for her venom reply. “Don’t yell to much doll. Otherwise your friends will get a boo boo.” He made a crying movement with his hands in front of eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 am

Rose frowned. “I throw awesome parties down the ground but up…” Was...His way of acting sure...seemed..She took a breath. ''Now..Hades..What do you really want from me.'' She let go off her angry position. She didn't want to get into too much trouble. She bit her lip.

Not sure what to ask of him. He didn't look like Hades..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 am

“Sorry, who?” He let out a laugh. “Who is Hades?” He let out a laugh, a bitter one.. “My name is Proteus. I had a talk to a lady and she is telling me things to answer you.” Hades bite his tongue. He wanted to make her confused but even in his ears it sounded weird. “I seriously have no idea how but I don’t like it. So…” He let out a sigh hoping he had pulled her down in the ocean of confusement. “the party, your friends, lovers… It is dazzling isn’t it.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 am

[ OOC: if you prefer that Esme fails at controling the ball a bit then just tell me and I'll change the post. ^^ ]

Esmeralda woke up once more. She raised her head to see where she was and noticed she was back at the party and there was not anymore trace of Proteus or cuffs. She let her head fall again on the floor. She was tired. Tired of what had happen in that cave, tired of all of this sick joke... her stomack groaled. She put a hand on it and forced herself to think about something else. With this damned mask on, she couldn't eat or drink (which she both would have loved to). 'I guess it's a god's way of torturing us!' she mentally sighted. And what if she chose not to wake up this time? No, too risked. She didn't know what her actual mates were capable of, not even speaking about the gods themselves.

She forced herself to stand up and looked around to see if she could find someone she knew. She spotted a woman in a blue cloack next to another woman wearing a purple one. If she remembered well, those were the colors chosen by Jane and Megara.

As she had nothing else to do for now, she headed to the little group when something caught her attention. It was a hudge seer crystal ball. She was impressed by its size and the way it seemed to float as if by magic. Probably a gods' creation she thought. She got closer to it and watched the scene it was showing. She had already used one of them when she still was with her people and she wondered if she could have a bit of control over this probably much more powerful one.

She bited her lips and let out a playful smile. Why not trying? She raised her hands toward the crystal ball and concentrated on Jane and Megara. It was hard and a quite painful but the image of the man stuck in ice started to disapeared and to melt with the image of the little group of friends present in the party. But there were only unprecised forms and Esmeralda started to be really tired.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. ''Oh well..nice to meet Proteus..And I suppose it is a nice party?'' She wasn't sure about him. He was playing games. And she had started to hate the games. Rose felt really uncomfortable being so unaware of what was happening. She looked at him with a somewhat suspicous glare.

(OOC: @Esme And....Erh.. I think it is creative XD But since it is a ball filled with Magic. I'll let it stay, It is creative xDD Just next time ask me ^^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:24 am

[ OOC: Embarassed Sorry, I promise I'll ask you next time. Embarassed Thank you for letting me do this, I thought it would be fun since crystal ball are mostly used by gypsies. ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am

“How does it feel to be in the same room as your child.” He stammered a bit, making it sound like he tried to understand. “You even were close to her.” He stopped before whispering. “I don’t want to do that.” He let out a gasp, like he was in pain. His hand pushed against his mask. “fine.” He said. He grabbed rose by her writs, pushing her to the pillar. “What will happen if everyone knows about the baby girl.” He was enjoying the fact he was making it hard to follow him. “What will your lovers think?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

(OOC:@Esme It's okay dear ^^ )

She looked confused when he started talking about her child. Did...he know...About...? Rose was taken by surprise when he grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the pilar. Hissing a little bit by the push against the pillar. It hurt. Her glare became even more hateful glares found their way towards him. She moved her head a little bit closer towards his. ''Lovers? And how does Proteus know about this?'' She leaned back again. Normally she wasn't a violent person. But he was too close for her liking. She moved her leg backwards and than forwards. kicking his leg, Unsure if it would actually hurt him. But it would do something...right..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am

He ignored the soft hit against his leg. But he let out a grunt for good act. “Like I said…” He stopped, turning his head like he was listening. “Two man equal lovers, Rosie. And for your baby girl…” He clacked his tongue. “What do you think will happen to her if they know she is here.” He came closer, pressing her legs. “Sorry.” He said it quickly, before he continued to threat. “They will try to kill her. And people will end up in the ground. Six feet. Maybe, Johnny boy.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 am

Rose bit her lip. He was getting closer if she even tried to keep him away. Her eyes were scanning the altar. Seeing if there was anybody she knew. But the masks were hiding their identity. Rose let out a sigh. ''Proteus. Do not..play games with me...Because you do not know half of the story.'' She bit her lip behind her mask. He was far too close for her liking. ''Now. Let me go..''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 am

He let her go stepping away. “You are right I have no idea what I just said. Nor do I know what it all meant. But…” He looked at the humans and at Kida. “I do know we are here because of entertainment and that you.. aren’t.” He let out a sight. He was getting way to much in this character. “Just be aware that hell is waiting for you with open arms.” With an arm gesture he told her she was free to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 am

Rose looked at him. What was he trying to say? He wasn't Hades.. But yet.. He wasn't normal... Maybe she was right, maybe it was Hades. When he started looking around she followed his glance. He glanced at the group she had tried to desperatly get contact in. Rose than frowned when he started talking about entertainment. "I am never here fo entertain-" she was cut off by him. Hell? Would she actually go to hell? There wasn't a way she could die, nor go to hell. But ofcourse he didn't know. When he gestured her to go she narrowed her eyes.

First play games than invade her personal space than throw threats at her? And he expected her to let him get away with it? Her hand formed into a fist. Racing it towards his stomach. It probably wouldn't hurt that much but atleast she was trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 am

He suck in some air, when her fist came in his stomach. That little brat, he thought. Even though it didn’t hurt and he was just acting, he didn’t like it when people didn’t rude things. He coughed, straighten up again. “People on this island are so bad-mannered.” He took some steps back, making sure she couldn’t use her body language. “I won’t say like barbarians because I know one decent person here.” It wasn’t a lie Eris was a decent person and beside she was a goddess. So the only the worthy person on this island. “Excuse me for being a messenger.” He gave a small head nod before walking away swiftly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next