Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 am

[OOC: pale OMG I seriously don't know how I'm gonna do to make Esme talk kindly to Hades/Proteus after what happened in the Altar.... affraid But the more difficult, the better the game is. ;P]

Esmeralda was slowly waking up. 'Again?!' All those sleeps/awakenings was starting to run on Esmeralda's nerves. But, at least, she didn't have to worry about that stupid Proteus anymore.

She sat, letting her weight resting on one of her elbow, and raised her free hand to her face. Her mask was still there and she started to worry thinking she might never be able to take it off anymore. How would she feed or drink with that ridiculous thing covering her entire face? She sat on her knees to try to take it off once more, this time with her two hands... when something prevented her to reach her face with her second hand.

Annoyed, she looked down at her wrist to figure out what was happening when she noticed she was chained to someone else. Her gaze followed the arm of that other person and stopped on his face. Proteus! Among all the people present on this island, she had to be chained to a man! That was bad. Really bad.

He was still asleep so Esmeralda tried to take advantage of this situation to find out a way to remove the bound. She couldn't use her knife because she seemed to have lost it during her mysterious cloths change. Without making any sound, she looked around to see if there weren't anything she could use either to force the lock or to break it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 23

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 am

Hades waited a minute before acting like he was waking up from something that was pulling his wrist. While his eyes adjust to the light, he got up in a sitting position. He let out a yawn for good measure. He looked around the cave. “Where are we?” Hades turned his attention to Esmeralda. “And why are we cuffed together?” The words that came out sounded like he displeased with it. Of course that wasn’t true because otherwise the game wouldn’t make her exacerbated. He let out a nervous chuckle. “Well, this is what I guess one of the games.” He swallowed loudly. “I so hope this is an easy one.”

[OCC: xD Just don't kill me Wink ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 am

[OOC: XD Sure! How could I anyway? ;P]

'Crap, he's awoke now!', thought Esmeralda, biting her lower lip. She hadn't find anything she could reach that would help her taking the cuffs off.

She rolled her eyes, sighting and shaking her head while listening to Proteus asking her so many questions (as if she was able to know the answers!). Appearently, he was as useless as all the other men. She stood up - but not completely since her wrist was still attached to her mate's one. "I have no idea why we're here or even where we are but, trust me, I'd rather be anywhere else than chained here to you. So just shut up and help me find a way out." she roughly answered Proteus, pulling up their chained wrists to order him to stand up too.

She jumped, turning around, when the light in the cave started to decrease. "What's that?" she asked suspiciously looking around the cave. She had instinctively adopted a defensive position (which was not completely efficient since she couldn't move her wrist like she would have wanted to).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

Hades saw her shake her head while he asked question after question. When he was roughly pulled up. He restrained himself to let out a chuckle. “Don’t know but it can’t be good.” He looked around the cave. The magic worked perfect. “Sorry for the questions” He took a step towards one of the many passages. “I think it’s wise that we keep moving.” He turned his head to her. “Let’s walk this way, since the light is there it’s strong’s.” He said it presumptuous, like he was used to order people around. He smiled even though she couldn’t see. “Or do you wanna think about what we should do?” Now he said it like he was suddenly shy. He made slight movements, turning his head also a bit. It looked like he found what he said (more ordered) shameless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 am

[ OOC: I think you should start whatever you have in mind now 'cause the topic will be closed tomorrow night! Wink ]

Esmeralda was still on her guard when Proteus apologized for his questions. She closed her eyes, sighting. She was not specially asking for apologies. She just simply couldn't stand his presence. But, well, it seemed that she would have to deal with it for now, she thought with a grimace.

Though, she admitted that his next statement about keeping moving was a bit more helpful than everything what he had said before. She nodded "I agree on that point." She was surprised by his next sentence. It looked like he was used to be obayed but, somehow, this aspect of character didn't match with what she had seen of him until now. She looked at him from head to toe, when he almost excused himself for his previous sentence. She squinted. If they woudn't have been in this strange and cold cave, she would have forced him to give her explanations about his behaviour. But the most important now was to get out of this maybe dangerous place. And to get rid of those annoying cuffs.

She started walking with determination in the direction which Proteus had pointed before, keeping an eye on his mate. "No, let's go." Her wrist was pulling the young man's one and Esmeralda couldn't help but thinking of it like a master keeping a dog on a leash. Exept that, in her case, the situation could reverse anytime and she could become the one on a leash. Which she refused to envisage.

She had difficulties to bear the fact that the cuffs prevented her to put some distance between Proteus and her and wasn't at ease at all. To stop thinking about it, she tried to focuse on not falling which was not easy with all this ice spread on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 am

Hades found himself walking half after her. He hoped that his character was twisted enough so that she wouldn’t get him. They walked for a bit. The silence was thicker than the ice. Then Hades noticed it. He was walking with ease over the ice. But she…. She was concentrated making sure she wouldn’t fall. He cursed himself for forgetting the part about humans and ice. One human always falls when they walk over ice. He laughed in his mind, it always looks so funny. Sometimes they even break something.

Hades stopped his track for a second. He started walking again before Esmeralda noticed. The thought that had interrupted his lovely thoughts and body was fantastic. He waited until they came in a even slipperier ground. Hades smiled to the ground taking careful steps. There was a shady imagine of his costume. “It is slippe..” He started talking but stopped while he ‘slipped’. Hades felt himself float for a second, also feeling his writs pull something with him. When he hits the ground he lets out a: “oef.” But then Esmeralda falls on him and all his air gets out. He lets out a grunting noise. He hadn’t thought of the fact that she would weight something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 am

[ OOC: affraid Woah, I'm sorry for being so late!!! I'll stay on from now on. Wink ]

Esmeralda was still leading the walk when, suddenly, she felt pulled back by Proteus. She just had the time to turned around a bit in his direction before feeling herself toppling over him. She let out a light cry of surprise during the fall before landing on Proteus.

Her free hand was now on his chest and her face was only a few centimeter from his throat. She didn't know what to do. She was like paralized to feel him so close to her. Her mind went blank and she started to shiver. Shivering? From what? From cold, from anger, from fear or... from desire? Esmeralda mentally shook her head. No, that last idea was just impossible. Not anymore. But, after all, her hadn't hurt her nor had he been aggressive (even when herself had treated him like dirt). 'Just put yourself together, girl! He's a man and men are all the same!' she mentally ordered herself.

The tension became more and more intense and she felt that she should have say something or do something (like scolding him for tipping or getting up) but no sound came out of her mouth and she couldn't shake away the paralizing feeling either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 am

Hades felt her warm breath against his throat. For a second he thought she would try to bite his lung pipe out. He waited for her to be angry, to scream, to kill. But when nothing happened and she even began to shiver he was stunned. He froze. The woman he heard such wonderful stories about. Who would kill without regret was shivering. He almost want to sigh. Even in a costume people won’t act like always. Or had the island already change her? Maybe that was the reason that Rose was still bad mouthed because she lived on the island for long. He just wanted to have more humans that were worth to call a doll.

“Uhm. Sorry. I wasn’t careful enough.” Hades felt his costume getting sore and cold from lying on the floor. When she didn’t react he got impatience or more to say irritated. She was supposed to be a tough woman. A killer with flair. “Shall I get us up in a easy way? Since the cuffs would make it difficult in a other way.” Hades looked up at the ceiling, thinking. He wasn’t precisely acting like a man. More like a timid wimp. He pressed his lips together to control the fire that was burning inside of him. He could feel his body heat up, a little bit too high for normal human standards. He needed to act more like an aggressive brute. But he wanted to find out if she killed any man. Even a namby-pamby (other word for crybaby xD).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 am

Hearing him speaking pulled Esmeralda out of her trance. She quickly stood up, frowning and not caring about Proteus being attached to her wrist wondering how she could have been so careless. "God, how can you be so pathetically useless!?" she scoled him with a huge anger (words she could have use for herself as well), as if she was blaming him for her weak reaction.

She was about to continue insulting him when the light decreased once more. She looked around, wondering. Was it because they were running out of time or because she had talked roughly to her mate? "We should hurry out." She bit her lips when an idea came to her mind. She had to be sure. "And watch your steps or next time I'm gonna rip your throat out!" The light decreased again. So that was it. She let out a heavy sight and ironicaly mumbled "Great!" before heading to what she supposed being the cave's exit.

She was now in an even worst mood than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 am

He bite his lips to prevent himself from laughing. She finally figured out what happens if she was being mean. While Esmeralda took some steps to walk towards the exit. Hades wasn’t yet on his feet. So he was pulled after her with his wrist. “Can you please wait until we both are standing.” He sounded annoyed because he was annoyed. He quickly got up. They were walking again but he was down with it. “You are right I should make myself more useful.” It was a bit difficult with their handcuffed but he managed to get her on his back. “Don’t kill me. And talk a bit.” She will kill him for this. Probably strangling him from behind. He started to glide over the ground. He was going faster than if they would be walking next to each other. Or to be more correct like dog and owner. “This is faster than walking together, isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:41 am

Esmeralda stopped walking when he begged her to, annoyingly sighting. She waited for him to stand up and was about to walk again when he grabbed her. "What are you doing?!" She struggled and was about to kick him when he managed to got her on his back. He was stronger than what she expected. But what the hell was he thinking about?

She was so pissed by his action that, for a while, she thought about choking him. It would be easy with this position. But then she remembered that she would have to pull his dead body on all the way to the exit and gave up on that idea. Instead she put her mouth next to his ear and whispered with a fake happy tone "You are lucky." and added, forcing herself not to have a too harsh tone "... For now."

She couldn't stand being carried by this man but she had to admit that he was really fast (so much that Esmeralda started wondering how she could have been able to lead the walk until now). She tried to think about something else that his hands on her (otherwise she didn't think she would be able not to kill him) and focused on the conversation. "Why do you want to talk that badly? I wasn't even kind to you." She forced herself not to add any insult on her sentences but it was hard for her in that situation. She really didn't understand why he was insisting on talking to her that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 am

He gulped when she threaten him in a subtle way. He knew he was pushing her far. The man that touched her, lived in his world now. But he couldn’t help but push someone’s buttons. It was too much of an adventure. “Because I can’t stand silence. Where I come from people don’t start talking to me for no reason. They only greet.” He smiled of his most stupid lie. His character needed a back ground story but a faraway prince with only servants is a bit too close to the truth. “So where do you come from? Do you have brothers? Sisters? Just talk.” He turned a corner. It seemed that the light was dimmer than before. But probably also still far away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am

She was satisfied to hear him gulp. It was a sign that he was taking her threat seriously and that he would probably think twice before hurting her.

Hearing a part of what she thought being his story, she refrained just in time the sarcastic comment which was coming to her mouth. She took a deep breath and chose to answer him more to be sure not to insult or hit him than because she really wanted to. "I don't know. I was found by gypsies in spain when I was only a few mounths old. They raised me and tought me how to be one of them." She said it angrily squeezing Proteus's shoulder, remembering how those who had raised her had let her down when she needed them.

"But if you really can't stand silence, why don't you start telling me your own story." she asked, to change subject. To be honest, she didn't care about his story even a bit but, at least, she wouldn't have to let him know anything else about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 am

He felt her squeeze his shoulder. So it was true the family didn’t ended in a good way. “My story is like a river.” He let out a small chuckle. “It is boring when you look at it.” He thought for a second to ask a good question. “So if you are gypsy? Can you do magic?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:18 am

She shook her head, letting out an ironic and amused smile when Proteus compared his life to a river. Which quickly turned out into a desperate groan. Gosh, and there he was talking about her again...

"I can." she simply answered. Indeed she only could master it a bit. "So, I will give you a piece of advice, you know, as a friend: it would be troublesome for you to make me really angry." she added patting his head as she would have done with a dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 am

He wrinkled his nose not like the dog gesture. Letting her go for a second causing her to fall a bit. He caught her, of course because otherwise they both would fall. “Didn’t knew we are friends, magic girl.” He let out a small chuckle. “But that makes you my first one.” He laughed at the statement, because it was true. He had never had a human as friend. They were all toys. The ones that came close of being foe’s or friends were called doll’s.

“Nobody is fun when they are angry. Only King winter.” He said it with a laugh in is voice while he slide down a very very small hill (you can’t even call it a hill). Because of the weight that changed in the movement his hands went a little bit further up. Hades was concentrating at slowing down so his hands went a bit too far…

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:54 am

She let out a light cry when she felt herself falling down. She grabbed Proteus, almost chuckling him not to fall completely before he actually catch her back. Angry, she hit the back of his head with her free hand. "Hey, watch out."

'Did he really take the whole frienship thing seriously?' Esmeralda wondered. If it was the case then this guy was more stupid than what she first thought. And she wondered as well what kind of life he had lived not to have had a single friend. He was quite the kind to trust anyone so what would have prevent him to believe he had any friend?

Suddenly, she felt Proteus' hands going further up. A chill ran up her spine and she felt she was about to make him bleed to death for what had done. "You... "she whishpered without even being able to finish her sentence because of the anger overflowing her. Her nails sank a bit in his throat as she squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)   

Back to top Go down

If it's a joke then it's no fun (Tag Hades)
Page 1 of 1